Blog | Online English course
The Virtual Classroom
(Guided by a certified teacher, Live)
The Virtual Classroom provides continuous practice preparation with TOEFL content, whatever the current level of English proficiency. In the Virtual Classroom TOEFL you will work independently through spaced learning modules* to achieve mastery of TOEFL content material.
* (Spaced-Learning): presentation of material at predetermined intervals for mastery and prolonged retention.
TOEFL ® Preparation (4 weeks)
- • 4 classes live (1 class each week), via Skype, with your own certified teacher
- • 4 weeks TOEFL Practice, in the Virtual Classroom, in reading, listening, grammar, writing, and more ...
Practice at your own pace in the Virtual Classroom
30 minute Sample class
no commitment ..... Contact NOW!!!
Comensar ahora! Aprenden ingles con profesor de USA. Clase Gratis en Skype y te mira la diferncia.....mandame ahora!!!!
1. simple past, " an event that started and ended"... Ex.- I went to the movies. I ate eggs for breakfast this morning.
2. Perfect (have been), " an event from the past to now", Ex-I have been to Europe.
3. Continuous, ( ..ing) " an activity that continues" ( may be simple past or perfect), Ex.- I was walking in the park last night., or I have been working here for 2 years.
Great sentence starters to practice.... 1. I think that....2. I believe that... 3. In my opinion..4. I have seen...